ASA Law Group hosted an Illinois Chamber of Commerce seminar Thursday, April 26, 2018. In this two-hour seminar, attorney Shuaib Ahmed of ASA Law group covered a detailed analysis that dissects both the medical and legal aspects of handling employees with PTSD Workers’ Compensation claims.
Topics discussed included:
• How to handle PTSD claims in the workplace legally
• The Science behind PTSD
• Tests to measure malingering and litigation strategies to get a grip on the claims
• and more...
This seminar qualified for the following Continuing Education Credits:
• This seminar has been pre-approved to offer 2.0 HRCI credit.
• This seminar has been pre-approved to offer 2.0 SHRM Professional Development Credit (PDCs).
• This seminar has been submitted for 2.0 CLE Credits.
• 2.0 Credits towards a Workers’ Compensation & Safety Compliance Certificate.
1301 W 22nd St
Oakbrook, IL 60523
4510 East Pacific
Long Beach, CA 90804
Copyright ASA Law Group 2022. All rights reserved.